Lisa-Michelle Hoffmann, Certified Personal Trainer
As a passionate believer in life enhancement, Lisa-Michelle helps her clientele gain a broad sense of integrated mind-body training with her fun, progressive, and detailed workouts. With a background as a professional dancer, she utilizes her skills in postural assessment and body mechanics to help her clients reach their utmost potential while avoiding injury. Teaching flexibility techniques to avoid compensation further is key to creating her individual program designs.
With over 30 years of training experience working with Olympic, professional, and novice athletes as well as high-profile clients, she still loves fitness and continues to research the best methodologies in the field. Lisa-Michelle Hoffmann holds advanced certifications from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and has worked with their adjunct faculty training personal trainers across the country.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- Gray Institute Certified in Applied Functional Science (CAFS)
- Gray Institute 3D Movement Analysis & Performance System (MAPS)
- Z-Health R-Phase Certified
- Z-Health I-Phase Certified