Escudero Physical Therapy at AIM offers a full spectrum of services and techniques to treat acute, sub-acute and chronic stages of injury. Each session is spent exclusively with a Physical Therapist; the patient is never handed off to an aide or assistant. Our integrative approach to physical therapy not only addresses the individual’s symptomatic “parts”, but also analyzes its relationship to the “whole”.
We utilize advanced “HANDS ON” techniques to establish correct posture and body mechanics followed by specific therapeutic exercises. We use treatments that work WITH, not against, the natural functions of the body to promote healing and relieve pain.
Education is also vital in our approach in order to help the patient understand why their injury has occurred and how to prevent a re-occurrence.
Once the client recovers from their injury, a continuum of services including Massage Therapy, Soft Tissue Management, and Personal Training is available to further enhance recovery, function, overall health & wellness. We work on a wide range of conditions and use a wide range of services, depending on the patient's needs.
We are trained and experienced to work with the following:
Orthopedic and Sports Injuries:
• Pre and post-op evaluation and treatment
• Spine and extremity injuries/pain
• Repetitive strain injuries
• Movement analysis & correction of body mechanics to improve function/skill
• Injury management and prevention
• Individualized therapeutic exercise programs
• Chronic headaches
• Musculoskeletal Dysfunction
• Pelvic and Sacroiliac joint dysfunction/pain
• Prenatal /postpartum pain/dysfunction
• Gait and balance training
• Safety instruction and fall prevention
• Instruction in proper use of an assistive device