Fascial Stretch Therapy
Are you as flexible as you want to be?
At AIM Sports Medicine, we believe that flexibility means the ability to successfully move your body in and out of multiple directions of movement. This means that the joints, muscles, tendons, fascia, and connective tissue must allow freedom of movement in three dimensions. If you become restricted in any one area, then another area must compensate often leading to overuse and injury.
"You can achieve greater range of motion and ability having developed and maintained optimized stretching."
- Aim Sports Medicine
AIM Sports Medicine offers a unique, one-on-one, fascial stretch therapy treatment. During your session, you will lie comfortably on a special table while a certified flexibility specialist takes your body through a series of assisted stretches. With this relaxing, non-painful approach, optimal flexibility gains are made throughout the entire body.
The benefits of Fascial Stretch Therapy include:
- Faster recovery from workouts and training
- Increased relaxation and decreased stress
- Improved energy and blood circulation
- Improved postural alignment
- Decreased compression and pinching of the affected joints and nerves
- 50% better results than achieved through traditional stretching
- Complements and enhances physical therapy, soft tissue management & physical training